Thursday, January 29, 2009

First Posting




I am very excited about SOFA West. Yes, SOFA (Sculptural Objects and Functional Art) is going to be in Santa Fe June 10-14, 2009 in our beautiful new convention center. The top SOFA operatives are in town making links with the community. They are top notch professionals and very generous and relational by nature. Last night I was present for their presentation to the Santa Fe Gallery Association meeting. About 45 gallery owners were in attendance. The fair is already about 70% filled with mostly galleries from out of town.

Geoffrey Gorman is helping me set this up. It is a very exciting adventure. We are also discussing his up coming show which opens Feb. 13, 2009. I am giving readers of this blog an early preview of one of my favorite pieces in the show, PATAS. You also might check out his blog geoffreygorman.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment