Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tim Harding's work

I am at home looking at Tim Harding's CD of new works and thinking about how lucky I am to be able to thrill to his brilliant colors and masterful use of silks to create texture. Tim's abstract paintings are of the material rather than something applied to the material. Tim has been working with fiber ever since I can remember which must be at least 25 years ago. During that time he has experimented, and developed techniques that have been imitated by others but you can always tell the master. You can move into Harding's works and float suspended in a world of shape and color. I will have some of these new pieces in the gallery in a few weeks so watch for more images and plan to visit for this experience. I promise you will transcend the daily news, and your personal day to day grind.

1 comment: